brokenh board

ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Aug 16 17 10:29:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 192, 193, 194, 195, 196
 Post subject: Re: Last movie you saw thread
PostPosted: Oct 24 11 12:55:04 am 
Board Slut

Location: For the last time, Turk, I'm Dominican! Why'd you tell JD our baby's blaxican?
The Social Network - awesome flick,the ending was a bit 'sudden' but it was ok, can't ask for much...

Dog Day Afternoon - i DVR'd it cause of John Cazale only to find out it was basically the Al Pacino show...don't get me wrong, Pacino was great in it and all I just think it relied a bit too much on him...it was great overall..

PostPosted: Oct 24 11 12:55:52 am 
Board Slut

Location: For the last time, Turk, I'm Dominican! Why'd you tell JD our baby's blaxican?
The Social Network - awesome flick,the ending was a bit 'sudden' but it was ok, can't ask for much...

Dog Day Afternoon - i DVR'd it cause of John Cazale only to find out it was basically the Al Pacino show...don't get me wrong, Pacino was great in it and all I just think it relied a bit too much on him...it was great overall..

PostPosted: Nov 05 11 10:24:11 pm 
Board Slut

RED - I never get tired of lone special agent taking on a whole organization...a whole group of old likable people? good formula...I enjoyed it a lot..

Ajami - great film...POV movies tend to be hit or miss, this one nailed it...

PostPosted: Dec 04 11 9:48:32 pm 
Board Slut

Seven Samurai - great film, though I must say the fights and killings are waaay dated compared to how things are done today...other than that I enjoyed it quite a lot..

PostPosted: Dec 17 11 8:22:30 pm 
Board Slut

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil - hilarious movie, good fun time...go watch it everyone!

PostPosted: Dec 21 11 9:22:13 pm 
Time Bomb

Can anyone else not afford to see movies in theaters anymore? Jesus fuck, it's like 15 dollars for a fucking ticket. Forget dinner.

PostPosted: Dec 27 11 5:42:31 am 
Insomniac

DJpsycho wrote:
Can anyone else not afford to see movies in theaters anymore? Jesus fuck, it's like 15 dollars for a fucking ticket. Forget dinner.

It's pretty ridiculous. What's even more insulting is they don't make enough decent movies anymore. There's honestly very few movies a year that gets me interested enough to watch it in theatres.

PostPosted: Dec 28 11 11:23:59 pm 
Time Bomb

Yeah, I probably see about one movie a year in theaters. Shits. At current prices I'd rather go to a fucking concert or something.

PostPosted: Jan 02 12 3:56:39 am 
Board Slut

Saw 3D - fit ending...at least it's over (hopefully)...SEAN PATRICK FLANERY IS THERE!, JUST GO BOONDOCK SAINT ON JIGSAW'S ASS!!...

ehem...

The Town - took you long enough Been Affleck to make quality films like your buddy Matt Damon has been donig (for the most part)...he should stick with this sort of films (Gone Baby Gone is also great)

Easy A - and now I have a crush on Emma Stone......also, great film..

PostPosted: Jan 02 12 8:09:40 pm 
Time Bomb

Watched 50/50 last night (illegally! Tee hee!). It was alright, thought it would be a lot better. I didn't see any progression with the love interest character, so when that became the focus of the movie I was like, what the shit. But overall it was decent. Maybe a B-.

PostPosted: Jan 09 12 3:40:17 am 
Board Slut

Colossus the Forbin Project - only watched this cause I read recently they were planning a remake with Will Smith...SPOILERS, basically the movie plays: man creates super computer, computer becomes self aware and dangerous, man tries to stop it but can't, computer threatens, the end....that's it...I'd figure nowadays with the remake they can give it more oomph and more action, but basically the Shia Labeouf vehicle Eagle Eye already did it so I don't know how it'll turn out..

The Kids Are All Right - like the title says, the movie is all right.....just like Buster *badoom tish*...........................*crickets*

PostPosted: Jan 30 12 8:07:57 pm 
Board Slut

Dirty Harry - Awesome Clint Eastwood is awesome...could've used a better less creepy serial killer but whatever..

Buried - claustrophobic is an understatement, Ryan Reynolds can sure pull off great performances if he puts his mind to it and the script is great...

PostPosted: Mar 10 12 9:49:23 pm 
Board Slut

Source Code - Duncan Jones does it again, great sci fi...can't wait for his next film..

Let The Right One In - the american version...like I read somewhere, it's good because the original's good...there are tiny differences to make certain interpretations of it, but overall it's the same film, watch either and you don't have to watch the other..

Black Swan - great performances, nice flick, hot sex scene...that is all..

The Evil Dead - it was ok, I thought it was going to be better...whatever, it was a stepping stone for Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell

The Fighter - Christian Bale as always is great...the rest is ok

Faster - Testosterone the movie...no, wait, that was The Expendables...either way it's The Rock kicking ass...it's fun, take it for what it is..

Paradise Lost / Paradise Lost 3 - yeah, so I skipped the 2nd part, who cares...good documentary...

Reservoir Dogs - it was good, just not the overly hyped film I was expecting

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance - and with this one I completed watching the trilogy...honestly, it wasn't the best of the 3 but it was good...can't wait for his next one, Stoker, looks promising...

Troll Hunter - good, really good...

PostPosted: Mar 11 12 1:59:22 am 
Board Slut

forgot one..

Sherlock Holmes 2 - like Iron Man 2, the first one was way better...unlike Iron Man 2, this one was really good..

PostPosted: Apr 16 12 5:06:18 am 
Board Slut

Disturbed1313 wrote:

I never bothered to see this because it wasn't really how things at Facebook really went down.

PostPosted: Apr 20 12 11:20:08 pm 
Board Slut

basictheory wrote:
Disturbed1313 wrote:

I never bothered to see this because it wasn't really how things at Facebook really went down.

well, yeah but the same can be said about any historical movie (i.e. Braveheart)...it's still a good movie worth checking, and the soundtrack is great...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 192, 193, 194, 195, 196