brokenh board
http://brokenh.net/phpBB3/

Papa Roach Song List
http://brokenh.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1008683
Page 6 of 7

Author:  sgw2927 [ Jan 18 09 3:40:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

You the maaaaaaaaaaaan :lol:

Author:  Maphis [ Feb 26 09 9:05:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

Carry Me isn't on there.

Author:  kate-marie [ Feb 26 09 10:32:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

oh i LOVE the sig!

Author:  Maphis [ Feb 26 09 10:37:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

kate-marie wrote:
oh i LOVE the sig!


Better than a giant knob?

Author:  kate-marie [ Feb 26 09 11:02:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

yes! much MUCH better!

Author:  Loz [ Apr 09 10 12:29:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

Can someone please please please upload Decompression period live (the one where Jacoby breaks down)

Author:  Taker34 [ Apr 09 10 2:56:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

Loz wrote:
Can someone please please please upload Decompression period live (the one where Jacoby breaks down)


That vid on YouTube or this one http://www.mediafire.com/?jmn3m3e1rim ?

Author:  Loz [ Apr 10 10 1:07:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

Taker34 wrote:
Loz wrote:
Can someone please please please upload Decompression period live (the one where Jacoby breaks down)


That vid on YouTube or this one http://www.mediafire.com/?jmn3m3e1rim ?

That's the one! I love you!

Author:  Taker34 [ Apr 10 10 2:16:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

Loz wrote:
Taker34 wrote:
Loz wrote:
Can someone please please please upload Decompression period live (the one where Jacoby breaks down)


That vid on YouTube or this one http://www.mediafire.com/?jmn3m3e1rim ?

That's the one! I love you!


lolz :P

Author:  papatkroacher [ Dec 29 10 9:57:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

hey guys you forgot about "This House Is Not A Home" ;)

Author:  Harmen [ Dec 30 10 1:02:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

What?

Author:  papatkroacher [ Dec 31 10 2:49:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

This House Is Not A Home...it's a PR song!

Author:  syntheticroach [ Dec 31 10 6:10:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

papatkroacher wrote:
This House Is Not A Home...it's a PR song!


Oh yeah! The one that doesn't exist.

Author:  Harmen [ Dec 31 10 11:37:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

Three Days Grace is not Papa Roach, get over it.

Author:  kate-marie [ Jan 01 11 5:45:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

ah...I thought that sounded familiar

Author:  Taker34 [ Jan 01 11 10:04:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

The song is often miscredited to the alternative rock band Papa Roach due to similar-sounding vocals on the track, and due to Papa Roach having a track of their own with a similar title, "Broken Home".

lol

Author:  Disturbed1313 [ Jan 02 11 12:25:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Papa Roach Song List

the 3 Days Grace track is called simply Home, that line is part of the lyrics..

and for a second i was hoping i'd see a Roach cover on the list here..A House is not a Home :P

Page 6 of 7 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/