brokenh board

ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Jul 28 17 11:53:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Terror hits brokenh!!!
PostPosted: Aug 02 07 10:07:45 pm 
Board Slut

Under un-suspecting eyes, a possible member of the terrorist organization PRoach Riot has slipped into our community. Greg Patterson, who goes by his street name "geep", is well known for being targeted a few years ago by retailer Wal-Mart for his grotesque work for the album GAWM. Soon after he followed up with his work on the DVD "Live and Murderous in Chicago", which forced company execs to blacken the images beyond comprehension. His most notable talents though have been the ability to tear down whole organizations from the inside. "Look at EEmovement, and Papa Roach TEEM, they are a thing of the past," says Avi Ehrlich founder of Springman records. "The man just keeps eating and consuming and eating, he's like Galactus... and Galactus was a freakin' cloud man!!!," says Joe a crackpot from St. Louis. Recently he's infultrated the organization known as brokenh becoming the second gearhead mod since Jochum Meester-Wils. "Man those guys are fucked," says Britains Harry Potter. Here is a photo from the Sacramento Police Department.

http://www.twitter.com/bingeMAFIA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 03 07 12:26:27 am 
Time Bomb

Happens to me all the time. Put some lotion on it and let it rest for a day or so.

Post subject: Re: Terror hits brokenh!!!
PostPosted: Aug 03 07 12:32:38 am 
Board Slut

JaCoby Shaddix wrote:
"The man just keeps eating and consuming and eating, he's like Galactus... and Galactus was a freakin' cloud man!!!," says Joe a crackpot from St. Louis.

you didn't have my permission to use that quote

Facebook.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 03 07 12:50:50 am 
Board Slut

ATTN: Clowns are in

Evidently to hide his appearance Greg has painted his face to look like Heath Ledger's Joker, evidently inspired by yours truly, here is a new updated pic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 03 07 2:26:44 am 
Worthless Canadian

Jigga jigga, call that girl bojangles!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug 03 07 3:02:01 pm 
Old fan

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 04 07 11:54:35 pm 
Here in my Stoned Head

Hahahaha, funniest topic this year. Where can I vote??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 05 07 8:33:34 pm 
Board Slut

Enjoy Marcus wrote:

seriously I wish I could delete this topic, greg pm'ed me and wasnt too happy...

he said im one of the biggest reasons he stays away from here and wishes I would just take it easy on people, he also said I take jokes wayyyy out of line and most of the time I go too far...

so in order to patch things up between us I sent him a nice cake with a card that basically said, sorry, I didnt know how things got so bad.. if you need milk for the cake squeeze your man-tits and cup your vagina, make a movie about this bitch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 06 07 3:18:46 am 
Time Bomb

BONG!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 07 07 3:45:17 am 
Board Slut

JaCoby Shaddix wrote:
he said im one of the biggest reasons he stays away from here and wishes I would just take it easy on people, he also said I take jokes wayyyy out of line and most of the time I go too far...

so in order to patch things up between us I sent him a nice cake with a card that basically said, sorry, I didnt know how things got so bad.. if you need milk for the cake squeeze your man-tits and cup your vagina, make a movie about this bitch.

:lol:

Facebook.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 07 07 11:42:32 pm 
Here in my Stoned Head

JaCoby Shaddix wrote:
Enjoy Marcus wrote:

seriously I wish I could delete this topic, greg pm'ed me and wasnt too happy...

Some people are so up their own arse. Tell him to give me a bell when he knows a band member from Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin or Oasis then maybe he might garner some respect from me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep 08 07 8:51:07 pm 
Board Slut

Enjoy Marcus wrote:
JaCoby Shaddix wrote:
Enjoy Marcus wrote:

Some people are so up their own arse. Tell him to give me a bell when he knows a band member from Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin or Oasis then maybe he might garner some respect from me.

lol I was just yanking your chain marcus, greg's a cool dude, I make fun of him, he suspends my account, I light his cat on fire, its all good fun