brokenh board

ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Feb 23 18 5:21:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Underated Songs
PostPosted: May 25 09 3:47:08 pm 
Administrator

Songs that do not get enough credibility and are left out of setlists by the bands themselves:

Funeral For A Friend - Alvarez (How they could even contemplate leaving this out is beyond me, best song on the 2nd album, never seen it live and I've seen them over 10 times.)

Oasis - The Girl in the Dirty Shirt (Some of the best lyrics Oasis have ever penned, and never ever play this song)

New Found Glory - I Dont Wanna Know (Even though it was a single, when I saw them they did not play it. Correct me if I'm wrong for those of you that have seen them numerous times, doesnt appear on any setlists I've seen though. Great song.)

Jimmy Eat World - Ten (Bar the recent Clarity tour, it never gets played, one of my faves from Clarity which is arguably one of the best albums released over the past 10 years. Respect to them for doing that tour and respecting some of the timeless material they have written)

Papa Roach - Black Clouds (For me this is one of the most emotional songs ever penned. It's bad enough that fuck all else gets played from LHT, but to leave such a classic song on the bench is a bit of an insult. Timeless)

Reuben - Crushed Under the Weight of This Enormous Bullshit (I have to be fair here, this was on their 3rd album, and I saw them 3 times on that tour and they didnt play it once. But they did implode shortly after, and among the 14 times I saw them they usually played everything I wanted from their 3 albums. Such an amazing song though.)

Please feel free to share your frustrations.

Post subject: Re: Underated Songs
PostPosted: May 25 09 5:56:44 pm 
Gig Virgin

SLAVETOTHESYSTEM wrote:
New Found Glory - I Dont Wanna Know (Even though it was a single, when I saw them they did not play it. Correct me if I'm wrong for those of you that have seen them numerous times, doesnt appear on any setlists I've seen though. Great song.)

<333333333333

Post subject: Re: Underated Songs
PostPosted: May 31 09 4:58:07 pm 
Groupie

Scooch - Flying The Flag