brokenh board
http://brokenh.net/phpBB3/

Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)
http://brokenh.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1014904
Page 4 of 5

Author:  Mystic-Blaster [ Dec 04 10 4:26:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Damn, tomorrow, I'm gonna see them for the first time. Cant wait!

Author:  elinaallyssa [ Dec 04 10 9:07:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Alejandro wrote:
elinaallyssa wrote:
.
I'm going alone >.> Kinda sucks going alone.


Respect to ya for still going, I often go to gigs alone if i have to!


True, but this is my first concert :p Not entirely sure what to expect. A friend has said expect to be covered in beer at the end of the show :lol:

Have fun, Mystic-Blaster!

Author:  Starstruck [ Dec 04 10 10:34:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Mystic-Blaster wrote:
Damn, tomorrow, I'm gonna see them for the first time. Cant wait!


Wow really?! This is surprising to me. As evidenced by my use of the exclamation point. I'm very interested in what your thoughts will be on their show.

Author:  Mystic-Blaster [ Dec 06 10 5:02:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Starstruck wrote:
Mystic-Blaster wrote:
Damn, tomorrow, I'm gonna see them for the first time. Cant wait!


Wow really?! This is surprising to me. As evidenced by my use of the exclamation point. I'm very interested in what your thoughts will be on their show.


It was a great show, good energy on stage, and the crowd seemed to enjoy it a lot! Too bad there wasn't anything from LHT, but hey, didn't expect it..
Definately the best band from the evening, followed by the opener Halestorm.
Buckcherry played one good song (Crazy Bitch), and that was their last song.
Disturbed basically bored me to death, except for Liberate, which can't be NOT awesome, such a good song. But I actually fell asleep during the rest of their show...

Setlist:
Kick in the Teeth
Lifeline
One Track Mind
Scars
The Enemy
Getting Away With Murder
...To Be Loved
Forever
Burn
Hollywood Whore
Between Angels and Insects
Last Resort

Author:  elinaallyssa [ Dec 06 10 7:05:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Finally got my ticket! So excited! :D

Author:  Starstruck [ Dec 07 10 3:51:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Mystic-Blaster wrote:
Starstruck wrote:
Mystic-Blaster wrote:
Damn, tomorrow, I'm gonna see them for the first time. Cant wait!


Wow really?! This is surprising to me. As evidenced by my use of the exclamation point. I'm very interested in what your thoughts will be on their show.


It was a great show, good energy on stage, and the crowd seemed to enjoy it a lot! Too bad there wasn't anything from LHT, but hey, didn't expect it..
Definately the best band from the evening, followed by the opener Halestorm.
Buckcherry played one good song (Crazy Bitch), and that was their last song.
Disturbed basically bored me to death, except for Liberate, which can't be NOT awesome, such a good song. But I actually fell asleep during the rest of their show...

Setlist:
Kick in the Teeth
Lifeline
One Track Mind
Scars
The Enemy
Getting Away With Murder
...To Be Loved
Forever
Burn
Hollywood Whore
Between Angels and Insects
Last Resort


Aw cool. Of course you should make it out to a headline show in a small venue next!

Turns out they're touring with Buckcherry across Canada next. It's like they're married.

Author:  elinaallyssa [ Dec 08 10 10:38:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Do you guys have any advice on when I should be at Wembley to at least be able to stand in between the front part (mosh pit?) and middle?

Author:  cacabonita [ Dec 08 10 4:11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Papa Roach tonight! :D

Author:  Alejandro [ Dec 08 10 5:25:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Ally I wouldn't worry about getting there too early if that's where you wanna stand, it shouldn't be too hard to make your way through people to a good spot, especially at a massive arena.

Author:  woodley [ Dec 08 10 6:34:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Tonight! Getting ready to leave now. PAPA FUCKING ROACH!!!!

Author:  Edacious P [ Dec 08 10 8:53:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Starstruck wrote:
Turns out they're touring with Buckcherry across Canada next. It's like they're married.

And it's a co-headline thing.
At least better than an opening set for Papa Roach.

They may be cool dudes off stage, but gawd damn they were boring as fuck on stage.

Author:  Starstruck [ Dec 08 10 11:17:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

There was a time I was excited about them touring together. It's been 4 times now (Bad Boys w/Hinder, Cruefest, Taste of Chaos Europe, Jager Canada). Not as exciting. Though I did enjoy BC when I've seen them. So it's not the worst news. But I like when they get on weird tours with new bands I haven't seen before.

Author:  elinaallyssa [ Dec 09 10 1:45:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

:D :D :D

Tonight was my first concert, with my favourite band, which I've been obsessing over for over 6 years now.

Papa Roach... is fucking brilliant. Dear God, just so amazing. Jacoby Shaddix is sexy as all hell, ahah, and Jerry is a guitar God.

Author:  Untamed [ Dec 09 10 2:00:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

WEMBLEY! WOOO!

Caught up with Tobin after the show. Nobody else in sight, so I had to leave.

I can't wait for a headlining show.

Author:  cacabonita [ Dec 09 10 4:39:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Great show. Really good.

Author:  Tiger [ Dec 09 10 6:50:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Yeah only Tobin came out, we waited around for quite a while after and apparantly they were all partying backstage. It was a good test of our endurance in the cold weather!

Great show though, and seemed completely stoked about playing Wembley, and I also cant wait for a headlining tour! Loving the new songs live too!

Author:  woodley [ Dec 10 10 7:43:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour 2010 (Europe)

Any rumours of a European headline tour??

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/