brokenh board

ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Oct 23 17 10:31:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Kansas City, MO. 10-17-10
PostPosted: Oct 19 10 12:47:32 am 
Hardcore Fan

I swear these shows get better and better each time I go.

Skillet was pretty damn good! I was standing right infront of the dry ice blasters, which gave the show a jolt...litteraly (it'll make you jump if you're not ready for it.)

I have seen Trapt before so nothing new with them....besides music of course. The last time I seen them was when Stand Up was a single.

The Roach setlist was pretty much what is has been on this tour they have yet to switch it up a little (to my knowldge) Rusty talked to Jerry before the show and asked if they were planning on bringing in older songs (like Decompression Period) and Jerry said that he has been really bugging Coby about it and that Rusty should bug him about it too after the show. Rusty talked to Coby about it and he basically said the same thing he said on the live cast. So keep your fingers crossed. Anyways, more about the show, the crowd energy was a mixture of pushy girls, fighting men, and a girl who ended up completley topless by the end. I think Coby got a little annoyed with the boob and muffin top show. I am not sure if I like how high up Tony is...it almost makes him un-noticable. Coby was interactive as always...The HIGHLIGHT of the night was during BWNDWE. Coby came down infront of me and Rusty he grabed my hand and started singing with me and Rusty and then shared the mic with Rusty and sung the line "I trust no one...MY TRUST IS GONE" with him. Rusty has been dreaming about that moment for a VERY long time so needless to say he was going monkey ass wild! I was really looking forward to The Enemy and it did not disappoint! I was in tears by the end. Also, no encore.

Kicked in the teeth
Lifeline
Blood Brothers
Broken home
Hollywood whore
one track mind
scars
enemy
Getting away with murder
Born with nothing
To be loved
forever
Burn
Dead cell
Last resort
insects/angels

We are heading off to St. Louis tomorrow for another round. I have VIP tix so Ill let you all know how that goes!

ITS BEEN A DAMN GOOD WEEK!

"and I give these words to you ...because music is energy, and Papa Roach is energy and we are heart and we are soul and we are passion. So this is yours, this music is yours..............."
"But the rest is really connecting with Kate." "Kate is meant for blasting" "Can't wait till I have Kate on my hands." "Kate came today, i like her!"

Post subject: Re: Kansas City, MO. 10-17-10
PostPosted: Oct 19 10 2:41:34 am 
Groupie

This makes me SOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow! This will be my first show seeing BWNDWE and Blood Brothers live which I've been dying to see!

"I think it's important because kids can connect. They don't feel so alone. When they hear those lyrics they realize there are other people out there who have been through the same stuff and are getting through it. I don't think it's anything consciously done. We write about things that have happened to our singer, specifically, and friends around us. It's real life stuff. We're not writing about shit that we don't know about, like girls and cars and money – sex, drugs, and rock and roll. We only know real life bullshit that happens." -Tobin Joseph

‎"I saw you getting shoved around in the crowd. Well, when I could see you between the people towering over you. You okay?"

PostPosted: Oct 19 10 3:13:12 am 
International Board Slut

Quote:
I think Coby got a little annoyed with the boob and muffin top show.

I think that this is my most favorite line from a show review in the history of brokenh. The imagery created with your choice of simple yet effective wording is just...awesome.

ADIR FOR EVER!

PostPosted: Oct 19 10 3:22:31 am 
Hardcore Fan

lol it was really funny. Near the end of the set Coby said "Yes, you HAVE boobs."

"and I give these words to you ...because music is energy, and Papa Roach is energy and we are heart and we are soul and we are passion. So this is yours, this music is yours..............."
"But the rest is really connecting with Kate." "Kate is meant for blasting" "Can't wait till I have Kate on my hands." "Kate came today, i like her!"

PostPosted: Oct 19 10 8:47:28 am 
Board Slut

I'm stoked for Denver next week.

PostPosted: Oct 19 10 6:14:56 pm 
International Board Slut

basictheory wrote:
I'm stoked for Denver next week.

As you should be.

ADIR FOR EVER!