brokenh board

ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Jul 25 17 1:34:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Private Release Party
PostPosted: Oct 09 12 12:38:53 pm 
Board Slut

So as many of you saw from my flooding of Facebook/Twitter I was invited via email to the private release party for The Connection.
They posted on Facebook first 20 people to email us that can go, so I figured what the hell. Even though I was a couple of hours late, sure enough they sent me an email to go! So being a good son, I took my mom and we had a blast :)

Basically it was just a bar, probably not even a hundred people there....more around the 75 mark. They had the album on repeat all night, Jacoby walked in first and of course was bombarded by everyone the moment he did. Then the guys trickled in one by one, almost didn't even notice Tony when he walked in; I was able to walk right up to him no problem. All of them were very nice (my first time meeting them) all happily took a pic with me and chatted it up for a few. Jacoby said his voice was doing great (good news). Everyone for the most part was just chilling, drinking some beers while everyone got a chance to talk to each one, some guys bought Tobin a shot and he posed for pics with them and everything; I thought that was pretty fucking cool.

Anyways, here's some pics...

My Mommy!

Crowd around Jacoby

Jerry

Tobin

Jacoby

Tony

Jacoby also signed my Mom's iPhone case, lol
As he picked it up he saw the lifeproof case and was like "Hey! I have one of these!" Then he held my mom's phone up and just dropped it on the bar lol thought that was funny

I also got the album booklet signed by all four, I'll take a pic of that once I get home from work today, been working nights and crazy over time so I'm just barely putting up this....
P.S. STILL loving the album, listening to it right now on my lunch at my desk lol

Post subject: Re: Private Release Party
PostPosted: Oct 09 12 5:25:49 pm 
Hardcore Fan

<3 nice

"and I give these words to you ...because music is energy, and Papa Roach is energy and we are heart and we are soul and we are passion. So this is yours, this music is yours..............."
"But the rest is really connecting with Kate." "Kate is meant for blasting" "Can't wait till I have Kate on my hands." "Kate came today, i like her!"

Post subject: Re: Private Release Party
PostPosted: Oct 09 12 7:12:40 pm 
International Board Slut

Aw so sweet! I didn't realize you hadn't met them yet. That was a nice first meeting then :)

ADIR FOR EVER!