brokenh board

ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Mar 25 17 10:40:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Set List for Fall 2013 tour?
PostPosted: Oct 15 13 6:47:03 pm 
Hardcore Fan

I was wondering if any of you fine folks that still roam the wastelands of BrokenH know what the set list is looking like for their current tour? I know some of the obvious ones, but I was hoping maybe some other newer tracks like Not That Beautiful or Walking Dead would be added. Now I already know it's pretty far fetched to expect any LHT tracks, but I figured there's always the remote possibility of BWN,DWE...

I'll be attending the show in Atlantic City this Thursday, it will be my first P-Roach gig in a little over 2 years so I'm pretty hyped. I'll def be posting my review and any pics I may get.

Post subject: Re: Set List for Fall 2013 tour?
PostPosted: Oct 20 13 6:01:17 am 
Board Slut

Since the Atlantic City show has passed and you know the setlist; it's a good one, no?

PostPosted: Oct 20 13 8:51:50 pm 
Hardcore Fan

Yes I was very pleased with the setlist. Sadly nothing new from The Connection, but awesome set nonetheless. I haven't had the chance to post up a full review, because I do have a lot I would like to say about the show and the surprisingly awesome crowd, but I do remember the set, which consisted of:

Last Resort
BAAI
Dead Cell
Blood Brothers
Born With Nothing, Die With Everything (which was fucking amazing)
GAWM
Scars
To Be Loved
Forever
Hollywood Whore
Lifeline (Jacoby said this was the first time they played the song in a long time, I didn't realize it ever left the set)
Burn (I did not expect this to open the show, but its a great opener)
Still Swingin
WDTAG
LOTBH
Before I Die
Silence Is The Enemy
GMBML

PostPosted: Oct 21 13 6:40:23 am 

DomZio wrote:
Yes I was very pleased with the setlist. Sadly nothing new from The Connection, but awesome set nonetheless. I haven't had the chance to post up a full review, because I do have a lot I would like to say about the show and the surprisingly awesome crowd, but I do remember the set, which consisted of:

Last Resort
BAAI
Dead Cell
Blood Brothers
Born With Nothing, Die With Everything (which was fucking amazing)
GAWM
Scars
To Be Loved
Forever
Hollywood Whore
Lifeline (Jacoby said this was the first time they played the song in a long time, I didn't realize it ever left the set)
Burn (I did not expect this to open the show, but its a great opener)
Still Swingin
WDTAG
LOTBH
Before I Die
Silence Is The Enemy
GMBML

Awesome setlist !
WDTAG is fuckin' brutal live !!!!
I was hoping they would add Won't let up in it though :(

PostPosted: Nov 13 13 12:42:07 am 
Hardcore Fan

Can't believe it's been about a month already since this show...I meant to write an in depth report, but got sidetracked, and doubt anyone cares at this point. A few brief highlights I wanted to mention though...........

Yes the setlist was amazing, maybe not the fantasy set for us old school fans, but still a great selection of some of their best old and new jams.

BWD,DWE was fucking epic live, and during the middle of the song where Jacoby hypes the crowd, he busted into the first verse of Infest, which just made my whole day at the moment.

The crowd itself was on fire, moshing non-stop throughout the whole set. It did get annoying a bit when the pits continued throughout songs like Forever and LOTBH, but Jacoby definitely loved it.

Jacoby hardly missed a note, I def noticed a difference in his voice, and I have nothing but respect and love for the guy. The rest of the band were tremendous as well, especially Jerry. His skills have greatly improved over the years and I think a lot of people overlook his guitar work.

Awesome show overall, Pop Evil got the crowd ready for P-Roach, and they partially covered Eye of the Tiger, which was a highlight for me. Age of Days weren't too bad, came off a bit like watered down 3DG. Their set was pretty much a good chance for me to get some over priced beers and get a good buzz going. My phone died on me half way through Pop Evil, since I didn't have a chance to charge it after rushing to the hotel and checking in and heading straight for the House of Blues. So no pics or video.

And sadly no meet and greet with P-Roach. I think they stayed in the same hotel as me, but I didn't wait around long enough to be a total creep. And my tweets to the guys of course went unanswered. But I wasn't holding my breath on meeting them anyway.

PostPosted: Jan 19 14 7:09:01 am 
Hardcore Fan

CHAOTIC wrote:
Awesome setlist !
WDTAG is fuckin' brutal live !!!!
I was hoping they would add Won't let up in it though :(

They actually did play Won't Let Up once. But it was only at the first Vancouver show earlier in October. :( At least I'd believe so. Zach and I saw them the next day, and it wasn't played again. And then I saw them twice later in the month, and it still hadn't made a comeback. Kicking myself for not taking a video of it now. But I honestly couldn't believe it was being played! So the moment took over!

basictheory wrote:
so money

PostPosted: Sep 22 14 7:45:22 am 
Board Slut

I don't think I ever got the chance to see Papa Roach tour for The Connection which really makes me sad. :( I had a chance to go to the Vegas show they did for 4th of July but I was on-call and couldn't leave town.

PostPosted: Sep 22 14 8:52:10 am 
International Board Slut

For real, I don't feel like I got enough time with this record in terms of live shows. :\ They didn't play here on that record til January of 2013. I got a couple shows in last year, but then none this year. So I feel like this album flew by!

Hopefully they keep some songs from it for the next go-round so you get a chance to see them played!

ADIR FOR EVER!

PostPosted: Sep 23 14 5:54:19 am 
Hardcore Fan

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THEY'VE PLAYED INFEST AND TIGHTROPE THOUGH. /stillnotoverthis

basictheory wrote:
so money

PostPosted: Sep 29 14 8:20:35 am 
International Board Slut

ALRIGHT.

IT'S FUCKING AWESOME THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS.

ADIR FOR EVER!

PostPosted: Sep 29 14 2:25:38 pm 
Hardcore Fan

I was shocked when I first came across a live Tightrope performance on youtube from 2014. And then opening their recent setlist with Infest is just pure gold. With the 15th anniversary of Infest looming closer, hopefully they add a different track to their set every so often until they have played them all. Or you know...they could just play the entire album from start to finish....stranger things have happened.

PostPosted: Oct 01 14 7:45:42 am 
International Board Slut

Realizing the 15th Anniversary is around the corner is upsetting.

I see so many bands performing whole albums now as a one-off or even a tour (Jimmy Eat World being one who has done it twice now with the Futures tour coming up). I HOPE IT GIVES PAPA ROACH IDEAS. JUST SAYING.

ADIR FOR EVER!

PostPosted: Oct 02 14 8:05:19 am 
Board Slut

Starstruck wrote:

I see so many bands performing whole albums now as a one-off or even a tour (Jimmy Eat World being one who has done it twice now with the Futures tour coming up). I HOPE IT GIVES PAPA ROACH IDEAS. JUST SAYING.

Seeing JEW this friday night here in Sac for the Futures tour. SO EXCITED.

PostPosted: Oct 03 14 4:18:02 am 
Hardcore Fan

Starstruck wrote:

I HOPE IT DOES TOO. I THINK WE NEED TO START HINTING AT THEM THAT THIS SHOULD BE A THING THAT HAPPENS. #PangaeaPetitions

basictheory wrote:
so money