ruining peoples lives since 2000
It is currently Jun 28 17 1:28:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fairly huge news - Hometown Vacaville Benefit Show 4/18/2015
PostPosted: Apr 16 15 10:12:40 pm 
cacabonita

basictheory wrote:
GA tickets are still available...

Theyre on there now, but when she posted that earlier it said all GA tickets had been snatched up. The Deville just posted the following on facebook: "As a final gesture to benefit the new NorthBay Cancer Center, Theatre DeVille is offering a 2 for 1 deal for the final tickets of the 'Reason to Rock' Papa Roach concert. There is a limited number of tickets left, so act fast! Just go to www.paparoach.com and enter promo code 'DEVILLE'."
Looks like they just released a few more tickets and put up that deal.

PostPosted: Apr 16 15 10:14:37 pm 
Board Slut

Yeah, hence my update. We just set up that code for them.

PostPosted: Apr 16 15 11:00:37 pm 
International Board Slut

JaCoby Shaddix wrote:
Well here is the problem. People who have that kinda scratch need more notice, weekends are almost always filled. Second, some kind of promotion video should have been shot while filming the Gravity music video to promote the benefit concert. Now I know the theater wasn't the first choice but even at Andrews Park a little video goes a long way. Hell it went a long way for the YouTube event.

Also when you got people attending a fundraiser you do side stuff like silent auctions at the event. Where each band members wife makes a gift basket of the artists favorite items. Or grab bags, or have people bid for Proach to play any song off FEAR. When you got whales on a Saturday night people are just begging to blow some cash... for charity!!

Always make the best of any situation.

And Loz let me think about it. I would love to meet you and Ryan but I might be out that week. Stay together, Dodgers/Giants games have the potential to get violent. :P

-Yes if there was more notice, people would have totally traveled for this. I waited til an official announcement from the band before booking anything. After a certain point, airfares went beyond my budget and I had to let it go.

-Promotion for the show and auction seem to be limited to a few closed FB groups, some local websites, a private Instagram (Dave's) and a band tweet a half hour before the tickets went on sale. I don't really get this logic. I'm still trying to understand an early post I saw that mentioned tickets were given to people at some dinner to sell.

-GO MEET LOZ AND RYAN.

ADIR FOR EVER!

PostPosted: Apr 16 15 11:19:45 pm 
cacabonita

Starstruck wrote:
-Yes if there was more notice, people would have totally traveled for this. I waited til an official announcement from the band before booking anything. After a certain point, airfares went beyond my budget and I had to let it go.

-Promotion for the show and auction seem to be limited to a few closed FB groups, some local websites, a private Instagram (Dave's) and a band tweet a half hour before the tickets went on sale. I don't really get this logic. I'm still trying to understand an early post I saw that mentioned tickets were given to people at some dinner to sell.

-GO MEET LOZ AND RYAN.
Yeah I think they were prevented from making an earlier announcement because they were still trying to obtain the permit to play in Andrews Park and booked the Theater Deville at the last minute and that's why they didn't make a sooner announcement.